- He was invited by EUROPEAN COMMISSION as a Non-European Expert and a Chief Panellist for the 'Safer Internet Program of European Union' to Germany and Luxembourg in October 2010. He was also one of the Key Speaker to IT Conference hosted by Computer Society of Nepal and Internet Society in January 2012.
- Invited by UNITED NATIONS- SECURITY AND SAFETY- INDIA, & European Union Delegation to India for a workshop on Digital Threats and securities among children.
- Invited by Australian High Commission - Cyber Safety Workshop for members.
- Invited by European Union Delegation to India - Cyber Safety Workshop for members.
- Speaker for ‘Train the Trainer’ for SAARC Convention, by Ministry of Home Affairs on Online Human Trafficking.
- On the Advisory Board of MHA (Ministry of Home Affairs) for the committee of Child Protection in Digital Age.
- Chairman of Joint Action Team (JAT) - Committee created at the Law Enforcement Workshop of Combating Crime Against Women and Children.
- Invited by NCW ( National Commission for Women) on Consultation on Cyber Crime Against Women.
- Outstanding professional of the Year DLA Honours 2011.
- Awarded Gayatri Honors Award 2014.
- Awarded Recognitions for Services to Agra Police at the Republic Day Parade 2015.
- Awarded by Agra Police for Cracking a Online Fraud worth 1 Crore.
- CLASS I and CLASS II Commendation Certificate by Gurgaon Police.